• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye guys
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Byeeeee

Catch you later if my nephew isn't hogging what little bandwidth I have...

Comment

Just been told by NewClientCorp that I am no longer required - they've finally managed to build the team up with a sufficient number of skilled permies

Bench in two weeks...

Comment

The amusing aspect of it was that (as I had noticed at the start, but had not mentioned) their legal department had a slip of the keyboard when drawing up my contract, so that it said that I was entitled to a six month notice period... on what was originally a six month contract

They mentioned it before I did, virtually pleading with me to accept that it was a mistake, and not to hold them to it

I graciously condescended to overlook the error, rather than calling in my brother (who's a partner in one of the country's top commercial law firms), because I'm nice like that

Also, these people are in the upper echelons of my field, and if I want to stay in said echelons myself, it makes sense not to get on the wrong side of them... everybody who counts knows everybody else in this game, and word gets around

Comment

Unemployment 2 %
            Transport 97 %
            Criminality 3 %
            Pollution 5 %

pop=1003, rank=183

Comment

sorry I was not about earlier - very very busy day.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Careful you two, BP will be around tell you off for talking about holiday...

I've only got 13 more sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                  Afternoon all,,,,,, .

I've joined the ranks of the walking wounded as I'm having some trouble with a blocked eustachian tube.
                  This means I'm looking at the screen with one eye as the other is covered with a tissue to soak up the excess lachrymose fluid.
                  Looking forward to this evening as i've joined a Brazilian Drummiing class (and the Brazilian is pretty annoyed I can tell you). We've got to practice as we're giving a public performance at the end of the course and the tutor is talking about giving another performance for charity at one of the clubs here in Edinburgh.......I'm going to be famous yet!!!

Anyway that's all my news for now - hope to catch up with you soon!

to you all (and to Brillo and Zeity)
                  poor KW

<reads rest of post>

well if thats your attitude - have

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    I wear specs too - I know what you mean -

I hope you have been using the spank paddle whilst I have been away KW - these lot need keeping in line...

making up for lost time eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Hail the mighty Jog

Comment

Working...
                      X