• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uggghhhhh poor KW - thats nearly as bad as snot coming out of my eyes....
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

You could have worn an eyepatch & talked like a pirate, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
      arrrrrrrrrrr....... shiver me timbers

got an eyepatch at home but it'll freak people out at work.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        arrrrrrrrrrr....... shiver me timbers

got an eyepatch at home but it'll freak people out at work.
        That and the rusty cutlass?
        B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Uggghhhhh poor KW - thats nearly as bad as snot coming out of my eyes....

not nearly as bad, it's only an inconvenience.
          I wear glasses for reading (inc computer screens) and it's a nuisance taking them off, mopping my eye and putting my specs on again every 5 minutes or so. Not to mention that every time I do this I rub my eyelid so by the end of the day my eye is a tad sore.

Comment

not nearly as bad, it's only an inconvenience.
            I wear glasses for reading (inc computer screens) and it's a nuisance taking them off, mopping my eye and putting my specs on again every 5 minutes or so. Not to mention that every time I do this I rub my eyelid so by the end of the day my eye is a tad sore.
            I wear specs too - I know what you mean -

I hope you have been using the spank paddle whilst I have been away KW - these lot need keeping in line...

Bazza gets caught

Comment

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I hope you have been using the spank paddle whilst I have been away KW - these lot need keeping in line...

Sadly not CM. Mainly because this place was as dead as a doornail whilst you were away and secondly because Brillo and Zeity only seem to misbehave while you're around.

I probably haven't got the right technique so you'll have to teach me the appropriate moves before you go away again

Comment

Sadly not CM. Mainly because this place was as dead as a doornail whilst you were away and secondly because Brillo and Zeity only seem to misbehave while you're around.

I probably haven't got the right technique so you'll have to teach me the appropriate moves before you go away again
                  KW - I have a feeling you could teach me a few tricks....
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

KW - I have a feeling you could teach me a few tricks....
                    afternoon CM, speak later as i am about to be off

here is a just in case you missed them
                    Married

Comment

<<<<<< wears specs as well, but all the time as i have got Amblyopia
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X