• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked why they let most haunted film there. They said so most haunted would stop hassling them!

Alot of haunting stuff there

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      It was great fun. Even the baby enjoyed it.
      How does one tell?
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Thunderstorm...

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
          How does one tell?
          Fell asleep - did not whine when awake.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I have stuff to impart (deep and meaningful, but fun too) but it's all rather abstract, so I reckon I'll chill for a bit, and maybe inflict any useful consequential modes of thought on you once I know what their qualities and values are

In other news...

The State of Diver's Hand (and the leg that is now part of it)

is of greater importance than anything I have to say tonight

Don't forget Diver, we like to know how you are - keep us informed, but preferably without shaking the bits of your leg out of the remaining bits of your hand
                It's actually my hip bone, round by my buttock, so you might say that I literally have my arse in my hand
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  It's actually my hip bone, round by my buttock, so you might say that I literally have my arse in my hand
                  Hi Diver

Keep it firmly in your hand - you don't want that to drop off

Comment

I've been feeling very weird this weekend... I'll be really happy and contented in the knowledge that things are going all right one minute, and sixty seconds later I'll be feeling really miserable and uncertain about everything

Then, next minute, I'll be feeling totally upbeat again

I think it's because one of my colleagues, when I explained a particularly odd Internet Explorer bug and a most recondite fix therefore on Friday, told me I ought to post it on my blog - and I realised that I'd meant to do so over a year ago, but hadn't

I know so much about the stuff I work with that I'm a world-class expert, yet I always fail to do anything to let the world know that, simply because I have no faith in myself - I may understand stuff more deeply and broadly than virtually anybody else, but that only allows me to realise how much I don't yet properly understand, which saps my self-confidence.

As somebody once said, "I see too much and too deep."

Maybe I should have a counselling session with Lucy

Comment

Now, maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but why would a dying Liberian woman be asking me to give her earthly wealth to orphanages? Surely the lawyer she plans to pass my banking details on to could do that for her?

Comment

Working...
                      X