• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB
    Weeee, try googleing for

test please delete boobs

I'm famous!
    Well done Mr B!

11,982 views, 1354 posts - don't they go by in a blink?

Indeed a celebration is called for. Perhaps I should first bathe myself in preparation for the festivities...

Comment

I must admit that this has become quite an interesting thread and seems to occupy more of my attention than any of the others.

Good work to all those involed.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Now I know why we Jagaroth are so appreciative of your human females.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that Scaroth of the Jagaroth was the last poster on every forum.

Nice one

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy
                Has anyone else noticed that Scaroth of the Jagaroth was the last poster on every forum.

Nice one
                It's easy when you've been fractured in time.

Comment

Comment

Back to the top

Comment

Reference......

Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found
                      hard at work in his cubicle. Bob works independently, without
                      wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never
                      thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
                      finishes given assignments on time. Often, Bob takes extended
                      measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
                      breaks. Bob is an individual who has absolutely no
                      vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
                      knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can be
                      classified as a high-caliber employee, the type that cannot be
                      dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Bob be
                      promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
                      executed as soon as possible.

Regards,
                      Project Leader

KEEP READING…

Shortly thereafter, the HR department received the following memo from the Project Leader:

Sorry, but that idiot was reading over my shoulder while I wrote the report sent to you earlier today. Kindly read only the odd numbered lines for my assessment.

Regards,
                      Project Leader
                      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Working...
                      X