• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Xenophon
    Welcome to our newest member, janey

    Page 193.

    I definitely love you if you look like the pic.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Xenophon
      Page 193.

      I definitely love you if you look like the pic.
      grrr stoopid web sensoring here... I can't see the picture. I'll take a look this evening and let you know
      "Well behaved women rarely make history"

      Comment


        Originally posted by janey
        grrr stoopid web sensoring here... I can't see the picture. I'll take a look this evening and let you know
        Good good.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

        Comment


          Welcome to our newest member, junior

          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Xenophon
            Welcome to our newest member, junior

            I was going to do that in your absence but didn't like to take your job from you
            "Well behaved women rarely make history"

            Comment


              Originally posted by Xenophon
              Welcome to our newest member, junior

              what picture did you give him/her? I can't see from work.
              "Well behaved women rarely make history"

              Comment


                Originally posted by janey
                what picture did you give him/her? I can't see from work.
                It is a willy that looks like a cocktail sausage with the word 'junior' tattooed on it.

                Thanks for leaving me to do my welcome job too - much obliged!

                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Xenophon
                  It is a willy that looks like a cocktail sausage with the word 'junior' tattooed on it.

                  Thanks for leaving me to do my welcome job too - much obliged!

                  to be honest I was just too scared.. thought you'd shout at me
                  "Well behaved women rarely make history"

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by janey
                    to be honest I was just too scared.. thought you'd shout at me


                    Not much of a shouter me. Let's make love not war.

                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

                    Comment


                      Welcome to our newest member, ITGecko

                      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X