• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I've hurt my ass too - it's not that far down to the floor but even so
    Have you reported the accident to your H&S Ubergruppenfuhrer?

They'll have to get a structural engineer in to get a safety check on the floor, get extra supports in to bolster the floor from the floor below....that sort of thing.
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I've hurt my ass too - it's not that far down to the floor but even so
      donkey

Comment

Oh well, his frenetic googling has, as usual, turned up nothing of any relevance...

I suppose I'll just have to show him the CD4060, watch crystal and 74ls74 method of obtaining a 1Hz clock.

I sometimes feel these projects owe more to me than they do to the student.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Its all that baby oil your throwing about your loins.
          No was rolling the chair back to look in my drawers and didn't realise wuite how on the edge I was...

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          Have you reported the accident to your H&S Ubergruppenfuhrer?

They'll have to get a structural engineer in to get a safety check on the floor, get extra supports in to bolster the floor from the floor below....that sort of thing.
          Yikes no - he's a pervy little man with a moustache

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          donkey
          Yes, chimp - my donkey
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Much clattering outside as they get the crash barriers, catwalk, etc. ready for the arrival of the Stones...

Not so many of the sad losers who hang around all day on these occasions this time though - presumably they've been rounded up and driven off to a home for incurable Hello readers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Oh well, his frenetic googling has, as usual, turned up nothing of any relevance...

I suppose I'll just have to show him the CD4060, watch crystal and 74ls74 method of obtaining a 1Hz clock.

I sometimes feel these projects owe more to me than they do to the student.

Ho fliping hum.

Don't forget to tell him to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.....
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                Don't forget to tell him to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.....
                I wish that were a joke...

Comment

No was rolling the chair back to look in my drawers...
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

So now we're reading the two bits of datasheet and the circuit diagram I scribbled...

Maybe next we'll look at the working example on the bench...

Wonders will never cease.

Comment

Nope.

Still hasn't bothered.

Oh well, if he can't be arsed when given a working solution, then neither can I...

Comment

Working...
                      X