• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    I just introduced myself.

Get rid of that bloody stupid avatar. It makes you look silly.
    It's a defence mechanism, who is going to attack a cute baby
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Randy Moose

Comment

hail drivellites -
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          hail drivellites -
          Morning Jog

Comment

Evening denizens

Leicester Square Tube station was closed and surrounded by fire engines and Police vans, so I had to trog on up to Tottenham Court Road

I figured that from there I could, if the Charing Cross branch was entirely closed, get the Central to Oxford Circus and thence the Victoria to Euston where I'd be able to get a train that had come via the Bank branch of the Northern.

However it transpired that the trains were still running, suggesting that Leicester Square was closed and surrounded because somebody had left a half-empty can of Fanta in the wrong place

Ho hum

Comment

According to the television, I can use the text messaging facility of my mobile telephone to make contact with a variety of bottle-blonde chav females from Essex.

Anybody ever tried this?

Maybe I should set up a poll

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                According to the television, I can use the text messaging facility of my mobile telephone to make contact with a variety of bottle-blonde chav females from Essex.

Anybody ever tried this?

Not me!

Not that sad really

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Anybody ever tried this?

I do miss the city-

I could participate but my easy life (as it is now) is fully worth it.
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Now back to the New Zealand Police programme... some 16 year old crashed into somebody's garden fence. When they wanted to know where his parents were, he said they were at church... so they went to the church, hauled his parents out of the service, and arranged for him to be sent back the next morning to repair the fence

The householder whose fence it was being satisfied with the quality of the repairs, "no further action was taken".

Works for me

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Not me!

Not that sad really
                      Hi Diver

With all those nurses you have trying to keep up with you, you have no need of a modern telecommunications appliance

Comment

Working...
                      X