• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute cat, you should keep that avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Cute cat, you should keep that avatar.
      It's his own kitten, he's training it to hunt squirrels

Talking about squirrels, the ones that occupied my back garden seem to have disappeared

I've even put fresh fruit, nuts and bacon rind out for them, it's not been touched in two days
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        It's his own kitten, he's training it to hunt squirrels
        It's okay, I love cats too

Squirrels are smart not to allow themselves get caught by cats.

I hope your squirrel get back

I think they should be having babies anytime now, so maybe that explains. I think 2 of mine had them, which would be nice to train cute baby squirrels - we need to repopulate the park this summer

Comment

If they don't come back, I will have to kidnap some to release in the garden for the little granddaughters to feed.

Comment

If they don't come back, I will have to kidnap some to release in the garden for the little granddaughters to feed.
            Just keep leaving nuts, maybe throw some around the tree - new squirrel can find the treats, you will make her day.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Just keep leaving nuts, maybe throw some around the tree - new squirrel can find the treats, you will make her day.
              Their

Two granddaughters one 6 and one 2 years old.

Comment

Evening denizens

Fact 1: at spider time 2008-03-22 19:38:43, TPD post 54321 was by BrilloPad, CUK-POST-ID 400641, content being "<div id="post_message_400641">Groucho, with his movies trailing, stands</div>"

The plot thickens... weirder yet is Fact 2: 54000, which is currently mine, and on which I was congratulated at the time, was 54001 at the time 2008-03-22 19:34:40

Somebody has been messing deeply here... if I can establish any facts in the matter I'll post them, but it looks like my 54000 was bumped up by a newbie post being approved, and that this was what was removed to bring me back down to 54000

Update as and when... just trying to remember who was newbie-posting around that time... a bit of a troll, IIRC

Comment

Their

Two granddaughters one 6 and one 2 years old.
                  Her - I meant squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Evening denizens

Fact 1: at spider time 2008-03-22 19:38:43, TPD post 54321 was by BrilloPad, CUK-POST-ID 400641, content being "<div id="post_message_400641">Groucho, with his movies trailing, stands</div>"

The plot thickens... weirder yet is Fact 2: 54000, which is currently mine, and on which I was congratulated at the time, was 54001 at the time 2008-03-22 19:34:40

Somebody has been messing deeply here... if I can establish any facts in the matter I'll post them, but it looks like my 54000 was bumped up by a newbie post being approved, and that this was what was removed to bring me back down to 54000

Update as and when... just trying to remember who was newbie-posting around that time... a bit of a troll, IIRC
                    Thanks NF

Comment

I will have to go to bed soon, have to go to hospital tomorrow/this morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X