• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I think I upset HRH again

Well He did have a dig at tpd
    Linky?

FWIW, I've just set him straight on a few issues

Comment

another Generalistimo who got into it with us recently, emailed me and said he wasn't going to argue with tpd'ers any more coz we hunt in packs
      Groups of socially well-adjusted individuals as opposed to random loonies venting their bile on CUK

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Its just I have a lady like reputation to keep up
        Really? Where?

Comment

Just noticed that I've got an email from the lottery telling me I've won

No, not spam... the real lottery

However when I go to the website and try to log in, to find out I've won £2 on "Dream Number", it tells me that "game play is currently closed on the site. Please try again later."

I'm not trying to play a game, I'm trying to get my winnings, you morons!

Comment

Morning

Comment

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Just noticed that I've got an email from the lottery telling me I've won

No, not spam... the real lottery

However when I go to the website and try to log in, to find out I've won £2 on "Dream Number", it tells me that "game play is currently closed on the site. Please try again later."

I'm not trying to play a game, I'm trying to get my winnings, you morons!

They should have got you in to code it - then it would have worked...

Comment

I think I upset HRH again

Well He did have a dig at tpd
                  Did he have a dig? The words all look English but don't appear to make sense when joined together...

Comment

another Generalistimo who got into it with us recently, emailed me and said he wasn't going to argue with tpd'ers any more coz we hunt in packs

It is just common sense vs insanity...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Linky?

FWIW, I've just set him straight on a few issues

I am not sure he deserves that much attention - but extremely funny anyway...

Comment

Working...
                      X