• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I should post consecutively while counting?

Comment

and then go back and delete afterwards - while adding new posts about football.

Comment

I am actually looking forward to Th/Fr/Sat - although gf is in hospital I get to spend quality time with the baby...

Comment

At the moment I feel continually scrutinized - I always get comments about how well I bond with the baby.

Comment

It is always odd as being a bloke I dont want kids - but the kids are the most important thing in my life who I would do anything for.

Comment

I consider it one of life's great mysteries

Comment

Though it is not as mysterious as women! Who can tell me how a woman's mind works?

Comment

If another bloke chat's up your partner, if you challenge him you are a thug. Ignore him and you don't care.

Comment

Personally I reckon do what you want when you want to do it - if anyone objects then tell them to **** off.

Comment

that is the strategy that got me several black eyes in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X