• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Just left him another
    I saw
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Hi denizens :wave

An exhausting day (intellectually) and now the poxy hotel wifi is bollocksed again, just when I needed a good TPD

The phone is too painful at this time of night so I'll have to bid you good denizens goodnight without even being certain of who's there

Bye for now :wave

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

An exhausting day (intellectually) and now the poxy hotel wifi is bollocksed again, just when I needed a good TPD

The phone is too painful at this time of night so I'll have to bid you good denizens goodnight without even being certain of who's there

Good night mate
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Goodnight NF
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

That's it. I'm off to bed

Goodnight EO

Goodnight FG

anybody else

Comment

I thought they already had
              Substract TPD posts from any other posts, in effect double substraction

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Substract TPD posts from any other posts, in effect double substraction
                Subtract all posts about politics, houses, squirrels or lunch

Comment

Subtract all posts about politics, houses, squirrels or lunch
                  And immigration - this will make this forum empty, apart from Wilmslow's whining

Comment

That's it. I'm off to bed

Goodnight EO

Goodnight FG

anybody else
                    Sorry I missed you mate - good night and sleep well

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X