• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    That sounds yummy Kathy - I think I am going to try some soup

Do be careful Cailin, some soups can be quite spicy and end up irritating your stomach even more.
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      With the exception of the broken bit, I believe that this topic is covered in more detail in the "Russian Institute" series of films.

When he gets back, no doubt Zeity will have an opinion
      a copy
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        So what's everyone having for lunch then?
        I've brought in some home made lasagne left over from last nights tea.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          What about white leather

That sounds good....unfortunately getting a white leather bra and knickers is a bit difficult......

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
            Do be careful Cailin, some soups can be quite spicy and end up irritating your stomach even more.
            I'm going to meet my sis so might have some kind of glassy soup, that should be ok, I think a watery one.
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

That sounds good....unfortunately getting a white leather bra and knickers is a bit difficult......
              now Kathy - don't you know these boyos love a challenge - if you don't get at least 3 PMs with links to websites selling leather underwear, I will be astounded
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

I know a few shops

Comment

Originally Posted by TheFaQQer
                  With the exception of the broken bit, I believe that this topic is covered in more detail in the "Russian Institute" series of films.

When he gets back, no doubt Zeity will have an opinion

a copy
                  He'll have a copy that the producers always give to their main characters on completion

Comment

now Kathy - don't you know these boyos love a challenge - if you don't get at least 3 PMs with links to websites selling leather underwear, I will be astounded
                    I love a challenge too.

The dress won't be leather as leather dresses have a tendency to creak and squeak as you move.....

(oooooooops am I giving away a little too much knowledge here???)
                    Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 27 March 2008, 11:33.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      Oi oi... how was the beer?

At this stage, we have no proof that it's FG, just a very strong likelihood. Can your arachnoid activity confirm this?
                      I have no proof that FG deleted it, but I do have proof that it was one of FG's posts that was deleted, and that this was done after last Friday evening, and that no other posts have been deleted after the spidering finished on Sunday evening.

Comment

Working...
                      X