• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    As is only right.

Women should be cherished and taken care of.

>Diver in mode<
    And it is right that the children suffer?

Sorry but I dont do jokes on this subject - I dont on things I have been arrested for.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Sorry but I dont do jokes on this subject - I dont on things I have been arrested for.
      Calm down sweets, we all know how you feel and think you got a tulipty deal - have a
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I don't know the story.

You mean that you have the kiddies ?

Then you need to get a decent bloody solicitor and get this back into court.
        If she is in another relationship or working, she should be paying bloody maintainence mate
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I don't know the story.

If she is in another relationship or working, she should be paying bloody maintainence mate
          Yeah, because good solicitors are helping Paul McCartney aren't they.....

Divorce = man screwed over royally in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
            Blonde Moment
            non politically correct

mods! mods!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
              Yeah, because good solicitors are helping Paul McCartney aren't they.....

Divorce = man screwed over royally in this country.
              There are no good solicitors in this country. or anywhere.

Divorce comes from the latin to rip out a mans genitals via his wallet.

But I am very proud to have run the f4j technical section and made a huge difference to the fight.

Comment

There are no good solicitors in this country. or anywhere.

Divorce comes from the latin to rip out a mans genitals via his wallet.

But I am very proud to have run the f4j technical section and made a huge difference to the fight.
                Have PM'd you.

I'll get the details of my brothers solicitor for you when he gets home.
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I don't know the story.

I have the kids 4 days per week - but I ran my own case. The cards are stacked heavily against men.

Imagine your forest was on fire(who started that eh?) and the fire brigade turn up and pour napalm on it! That is what solicitors do.

Comment

Have PM'd you.

I'll get the details of my brothers solicitor for you when he gets home.
                    I got it - thanks old chap! can I try to divert you into sending me another PM - I might be able to catch your tpd count!

Oh the dirty tricks have started - it is giving me ideas for the 100k!

Comment

Not that I resort to dirty tricks! oh no! I am sure TF will back me up on this one...

Comment

Working...
                      X