• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    very soapy - it was the original source stuff - papaya and something or other... made my tummy grumble it smelt so nice
    I have the Lemon Source down here, to try and wake me up more in the mornings.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      don't matter i can do it when you get my apple doughnut

<opens drawer to check>

<puts it in a box to keep fresh>
      Is that slang?

I remember reading about some rock band, their groupies, and a collection of ring doughnuts. With an interesting frosting on them.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

afternoon

Comment

AndyGarbs - remember to get beer from Somerfield.

Found the villain yet NF? What's in store for TPD.com then?

Comment

Well it's certainly quietened down in here hasn't it...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Turning from cost centre to profit centre - 11/2/08
              Assuming that the date is in the UK format, shouldn't this be in the past tense rather than the future?
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Assuming that the date is in the UK format, shouldn't this be in the past tense rather than the future?
                Yes, but I haven't been able to think of anything witty to replace it with...
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

How's that then - it'll have to do for a while, I'm off down the pub.

Comment

That was weird

Just popped out, and there was a large crowd of teenagers gathered around the front door of the building, cameras at the ready

They didn't take any pics of me, so I assume they were expecting some musician, rather than a middle-aged geek

Ho hum

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      Found the villain yet NF? What's in store for TPD.com then?
                      Won't be able to do that until I get back to the hotel, and not then if the wifi's still knackered - I'll have to remember to bring my login details for the server into work tomorrow, if necessary.

I've got various ideas of what to do with the site - visualisations of posting frequency (overall, per-user, drill-down from the lifetime of the thread to individual hours or parts thereof) seem like a good one

And allowing one to do full-text search and so on, of course.

One thing I won't be doing, I don't reckon, is showing actual posts on that domain - it isn't fair to CUK to take away page impressions, which presumably help fund the site via advertising. So it'll just be links into here.

Other ideas welcome - I'll get around to putting a suggestions form on there soon

Comment

Working...
                      X