• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Code:
    test please delete - spidering page 1000

URL: http://forums.contractoruk.com/light-relief/4465-test-please-delete-1000.html

4.8 meg...

176 separate users
    there are only 259 now...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      merely for completeness

Well done!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

AndyGarbs
        Lurker not a fighter

pali

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
          Burnham on Sea

Brings back memories of childhood holidays

Swimming in the (brown) sea

Going to the arcades

Playing bingo
          You could have got 5 posts out of that!

How about a wikipedia link?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            I suppose it is time I got my first ban.
            You don't want to lose you 8000+ posts! Well - 700 now...

Comment

That's what happens when you don't read all the posts - you don't see your awards and credits.

So the Banana Marching Band went out and you never saw them? Shame on you! Poor banananananas.
              you are right - I did get them - after raising a formal complaint to the powers that be.

Comment

Most definitely not! Definitely the WRONG solution! I shall find another way...

Diver (I think)
                I have arranged to take the kids to see her horses sometime. I can then confirm.

Of course the rumours that am Katie will then resurface - but I will get piccies of me, katie, kids, horses. CM, SA and Katie have seen my pics with the kids so can vuch for me...

Comment

We tend to travel all over England and Wales and see these f4j bales EVERYWHERE.

I had wondered if it was graffiti or whether all farmers are divorced!
                  farmers, like police, are highly stressed and have high divorce rates.

but I think 90% are by supporters.

it is a great advertisement...

Comment

am I on my own now?

Comment

so no-one fancies the century?

Comment

Working...
                      X