• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    What can I say....I'm just far too deep and complex for your average woman and their small brains to comprehend.

Also I'm a bit tulip in the flattery stakes. Age range was 23 - 34 for women. One woman said I was married for 9 years, have 2 kids. How old do you think I am.

I said 34. Real answer was 29.
    Always deduct 5 years from the age of any woman over 30, Ten if over 40, 15 if over 50 ad nauseam
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

It's time for a

BADGER
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        It's time for a

BADGER
        Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          It's time for a

BADGER
          BADGER[/QUOTE]
          BADGER[/QUOTE]
          BADGER[/QUOTE]
          BADGER[/QUOTE]
          BADGER[/QUOTE]
          BADGER[/QUOTE]
          BADGER[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            I myself would like to meet the little scrote, but the injured hand would restrict me somewhat
            And that would make a difference to the outcome in what way? Take a little longer?

Well done!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              And that would make a difference to the outcome in what way? Take a little longer?

Well done!
              I'm a hand's on kind of guy

Comment

My daughter asked me today for information on making money online doing typing, articles, reviews, reporting etc. I haven't a clue.

Any Idea's anyone?

She is only working part time now because of the two granddaughters, and wants something to do in the evenings when they are in bed.

Comment

Always deduct 5 years from the age of any woman over 30, Ten if over 40, 15 if over 50. ad nauseam
                  Add gin.

Has the same effect.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Add gin.

Has the same effect.

Class

Comment

So! not a girl then! a frustrated gay teenager, angry at a world he is not intelligent enough to understand, and angry that it doesn't understand his need for a strong man to dominate him.
                      I find it odd that your search for such a man is confined to Forums such as this.
                      Having given it some consideration, I think you were probably spot on there.

A poor confused kid desperately trying to big himself up because he doesn't know what he is.

It's not just odd, it's sad. You'd have thought that since it's been 30 or so years since "Glad to be Gay" was in the charts that things would have got easier for such kids.

Especially since it seems anything goes these days with that generation.

Comment

Working...
                      X