• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have visions of that episode of Black Books where Bill Baileys character gets too hot....
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
      I have visions of that episode of Black Books where Bill Baileys character gets too hot....
      What happened then...

Comment

It ends with Bill Bailey, clad in nothing but a strategically placed hot water bottle, standing on a burnt out car amidst a scene of urban apocalypse beating his chest like a gorilla and screaming obscenties.....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          It ends with Bill Bailey, clad in nothing but a strategically placed hot water bottle, standing on a burnt out car amidst a scene of urban apocalypse beating his chest like a gorilla and screaming obscenties.....
          Yip...that sounds about right.

I'm on the last week of an 18 monther and I'm finding it hard to keep on task. To make things worse...I'm in Milton Keynes.

Now where did I put that hot water bottle?

Comment

Things I would like for Christmas:

1) Xbox 360 (have cheated and pre-ordered one)
            2) Dell XPS laptop
            3) Range Rover Sport
            4) Jessica Simpson
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

pasta again for lunch, spotted dick and custord for desert and an apple. 56pence.

off to Bluewater tonight finish the christmas shopping........fixing sms servers this afternoon.
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Chicken pot pie soup
                Ham and mustard sandwich
                Mango, passion fruit & spring water drink
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                  Things I would like for Christmas:

1) Xbox 360 (have cheated and pre-ordered one)
                  2) Dell XPS laptop
                  3) Range Rover Sport
                  4) Jessica Simpson
                  1) money would be nice
                  2) happy family
                  3) plan c idea to be working in line with A and B
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

My eldest daughter to stop talking for 1 hour a day whilst around me.
                    I think the technical term is verbal dysentery.
                    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Well, there goes my productivity for the foreseeable future.....

http://www.bytonic.de/html/jake2.html

Online java port of Quake2 complete with multiplayer. And you dont need the original files either. The webstart version will install it all for you, just hit the play now button on the left.

Comment

Working...
                      X