• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    RH - only you would say pantaloons - you are such a nutter
    I'm perfectly sane, thank you very much. Totally and utterly normal. As normal as a normal person called Mr McNormal. Every day I listen to Radio 4 while having a cup of tea and ironing my shirt, commute into town, type nonsense into a PC, have lunch (usually a nice baked potato with baked beans and fried armadillo toenails), answer the phone (saying normal things), commute back and don my crotchless PVC suit to sing the national anthem (normally) just in time for Eastenders and a nice cup of hot chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      I'm perfectly sane, thank you very much. Totally and utterly normal. As normal as a normal person called Mr McNormal. Every day I listen to Radio 4 while having a cup of tea and ironing my shirts, commute into town, type nonsense into a PC, have lunch (usually a nice baked potato with baked beans and fried armadillo toenails), answer the phone (saying normal things), commute back and don my crotchless PVC suit to sing the national anthem (normally) just in time for Eastenders and a nice cup of hot chocolate.
      See.... mad as a box of frogs
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

See.... mad as a box of frogs
        Good lady - may I ask that you refrain from besmirching my otherwise intact reputation with such slurs.

Incidentally, boxes of frogs are actually quite boring. Also - it's a very frustrating exercise trying to stack them neatly.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          I'm in my 50's now. god I feel old
          am

Your nearly twice as old as me.

HTH

Comment

Good lady - may I ask that you refrain from besmirching my otherwise intact reputation with such slurs.

Incidentally, boxes of frogs are actually quite boring. Also - it's a very frustrating exercise trying to stack them neatly.
            I sincerely apologise, kind sir.... I believe you to be the empitome (is that the right word?) of sanity and only wish more would take a leaf from your book of mental wellbeing
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              am

Your nearly twice as old as me.

HTH
              I am 45 in August...

old as woman you feel etcetc yawn yawn.

Comment

I sincerely apologise, kind sir.... I believe you to be the empitome (is that the right word?) of sanity and only wish more would take a leaf from your book of mental wellbeing
                antithesis

pamphlet

Comment

antithesis

pamphlet
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

I need motivation, Ive done nothing at client for 2.5weeks and they still havent noticed and Ive been renewed, Im getting too slack just cant be a&r&sed. Motivate me

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                      I need motivation, Ive done nothing at client for 2.5weeks and they still havent noticed and Ive been renewed, Im getting too slack just cant be a&r&sed. Motivate me
                      Jesus Christ you need something allright - a kick in the arse for having those ejits as your avatar.... Bumfluff - sort it out mate...
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X