• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    A bit better than some of those in General, They're about 20 years in the past
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Have I posted anything of value

Well done!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

BI takes the 32000

I was pretty serious just after my hand fell off
        Woo-hoo.

I thought the Mexican Yay Wave was great!

Comment

Nah! it's lysergic acid diethylamide

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Between that and a/c (6 units) I have a massive utility bill! But at least I can switch - unlike BI

<grins smuggly>
            We're switching houses instead!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
              haven't heard from BI for a bit

he is still trawling through 4 days of posts

i would have said don't bother but what the heck
              Indeed. I've been stuck in the past for about a week now.

I'm afraid I'll miss something important.

Comment

ouch! Diver - do you need a hand pulling that knife out of your back?

BI - well done on 8400 posts.
                Thank you.

Comment

Well done!

Comment

"TPD stats from 2008-03-04 06:30 are here and here."

Whateverrrrrrr.

Comment

Oh apologies - I thought t was educational. I think BI enjoys my city talk stuff well he did on Arbitrage.
                      It reminds me of the Olde Days when I was working for a fund management company.

Shall I count instead?

Comment

Working...
                      X