• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About this time of night on a SAt I start to freak - just a few minutes until picking up kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      11300 posts for Diver -

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        About this time of night on a SAt I start to freak - just a few minutes until picking up kids.
        So that will be the end of tonights lecture then
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I will leave at 6:45 to 6:50 - only 5 minutes drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            So that will be the end of tonights lecture then

Oh apologies - I thought t was educational. I think BI enjoys my city talk stuff well he did on Arbitrage.

Shall I count instead?

Comment

I will leave at 6:45 to 6:50 - only 5 minutes drive.
              Might as well log off now then, Beat the traffic

Comment

Can I make 13700 posts b4 I go?

Comment

I should if I keep concentrating - and the gf doesn't need me for anything...

Comment

Oh apologies - I thought t was educational. I think BI enjoys my city talk stuff well he did on Arbitrage.

Shall I count instead?

No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

Comment

and there is a tpd century coming up...

Comment

Working...
                      X