• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting longer days again now, glad, my youngest brothe suffers with that seasonal disorder, He's always ill and depressed in winter.
    Ever since he was a kid.
    He takes Vitamin D and has a sunlamp now which helps tremendously.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Strange to see, because he is built like me. a brick sh!thouse, only he's an inch or so taller and not as broad across the shoulders and chest.
      He's 11 years younger than me and a bloody good commercial diver too.

Comment

My other brother is about the same size as us, but is totally different in nature.
        We were always fighters, he avoided conflict at all cost, although he can handle himself and gave a few blokes hidings when they went too far.

Comment

He has health problems now though. a car he was working on, slipped off the stands and crushed him.
          He was lucky that people seen it happen and there were enough of them to physically lift the car off him and drag him out.
          He spent months in hospital after that.

Comment

He's back working now though and is some sort of warehouse manager at a factory.
            I have two sisters as well, Both tough as old boots and will take an insult off none.
            The eldest sister is loaded.
            You know!, comfortably comfortably well off.
            Very canny where money and investments apply.

Comment

She's the family Oracle, we all ask her advice when we need advice.
              She's also good at organizing things, functions etc.

Comment

Youngest sister is hysterical, in a funny way. she is always laughing and joking, and is always the center of attention at parties.

Comment

Me!, I'm the eldest. Always fighting and getting into bother.
                  Bull at a gate syndrome my family call it.
                  Although I have calmed down a bit over the past two years.
                  Hitting fifty will do that to you
                  One suddenly becomes horribly aware of ones mortality

Comment

My father was a hard man, a bare knuckle man with a reputation.
                    He served time for Fighting/Assault a couple of times. he worked as a Debt collector and as a Minder. he did Minder work for Top Rank, and covered a few big stars in the 60's & 70's. Barbara Windsor, The beetles, That other pretty piece off the carry on films Valerie Leon. + a few others I can't remember

Comment

Morning EO

Comment

Working...
                      X