• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    You worked in Neath?

I didn't think anyone actually worked in Neath...
    Out the station, turn left, through the tunnel under the railway, turn left again, past bellybusters (wot a kaff!), then you get to a trading estate on the right.

That's where the employed in Neath work.

All 12 of us.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      It wasn't you that gave me the hand job at the hospital was it?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

There's been 600 posts today! Diver and Scourer, I bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          It's the new stuff they inject. and you get a 25 year government backed guarantee with it.
          and a promise off Tony Bliar.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

There's been 600 posts today! Diver and Scourer, I bet!
            <whistles>

quite a tussle going on. I still have my nose in front - but not for long I bet.

Comment

nearly bed

Comment

just a few more posts.

Comment

DS23 10,000
                  zeitghost 8,824
                  BrowneIssue 7,375
                  BrilloPad 7,290
                  Diver 7,162
                  TheFaQQer 6,992
                  cailin maith 6,443