• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katie View Post
    How did the hamster get in the microwave?!?! You bunch of saddistic men! Is this your attempt at trying to feel manly and in control?!?! My microwaving hamster or (in BP's case.. i'm assuming) carrying out cruel and painful acts on them!
    Sexual
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      you are right - I apologize.
      you is forgived Bro
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

How did the hamster get in the microwave?!?! You bunch of saddistic men! Is this your attempt at trying to feel manly and in control?!?! My microwaving hamster or (in BP's case.. i'm assuming) carrying out cruel and painful acts on them!
        Well you are certainly starting to convince me you are a woman! Did you read my or RH's posts?

There is no way anyone is going to brag on a board about a deliberate act of cruelty.

And you think I would let my daughter know about such a thing? I hope you are

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          you is forgived Bro
          No Hail Marys? Or as it Hail sasguru(the mother of tpd)?

Comment

No Hail Marys? Or as it Hail sasguru(the mother of tpd)?
            Hail Holy Queen, thats my fave prayer
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Sexual
              I thought you were okay... but no, alas, you have joined the other, more evil, side!

Comment

Well you are certainly starting to convince me you are a woman! Did you read my or RH's posts?

There is no way anyone is going to brag on a board about a deliberate act of cruelty.

No... because I found the whole thing quite amusing! Seeing as no animals were hurt in the process!

Comment

Just to state the full fact :-
                  incident 1 of 2
                  the hamster lived in the living room. We kept the cats out. One very very tired(and stressed) night I left open the living room door! The cats opened the cage - the hamster got out then spent all night scuttling between furniture. Our cats are very stupid - thehamster was recaptured.

Comment

Just to state the full fact :-
                    incident 1 of 2
                    the hamster lived in the living room. We kept the cats out. One very very tired(and stressed) night I left open the living room door! The cats opened the cage - the hamster got out then spent all night scuttling between furniture. Our cats are very stupid - thehamster was recaptured.
                    Incident 2 of 2
                    My daughter did not finish her chocolate cake/ice cream - it went in the bin. WE cleaned out the hamster. She would not come out of her bed - so I removed some of her bedding over the bin. she jumped out while trying to escape - ended up covered in choccie/ice-cream. total accident - my daughter was there.

Comment

I thought you were okay... but no, alas, you have joined the other, more evil, side!
                      But it is smutty Friday

Comment

Working...
                      X