• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Hi, Diver, are you now wireless?

Did you see the Queen?
    No! they wouldn't take the wires out because of the excessive inflammation.

I have to go back next Thursday
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I never realized until recently how much a judges comments affect the sentence you will serve.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        So you bribed the judge then?
        Yes, I told him that if he sent me to jail I would make him drown in Jelly with little bits of cheese entwined!

Comment

I never realized until recently how much a judges comments affect the sentence you will serve.
          A mate told me how he was sentence to 9 months (minimum judge could impose) and should have served 6 months - but served 11 weeks cos judge said he should not have to go to prison atall.

Comment

Katie - you want me to set fire to the spinning, gibbering Furby before I insert it into Tay??? That's harsh.

Can't be funnier than microwaving a hamster - which I inadvertently did once, poor thing.

Comment

A mate told me how he was sentence to 9 months (minimum judge could impose) and should have served 6 months - but served 11 weeks cos judge said he should not have to go to prison atall.
              And that was after servinging 6 years (of a 9 year stretch) for armed robbey. He did the 6 years in dartmoor. Loved it inside - free grub, nice people - came out very much rested.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Katie - you want me to set fire to the spinning, gibbering Furby before I insert it into Tay??? That's harsh.

Can't be funnier than microwaving a hamster - which I inadvertently did once, poor thing.
                You Sicko!

I don't know Tay so you never know he might deserve it! If you had suggested we do that to Xen a couple of days ago I would of said yes he did but now I wouldn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                  Yes, I told him that if he sent me to jail I would make him drown in Jelly with little bits of cheese entwined!
                  do rude things to him

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    Find you backbone Xeno, you seem to have left it behind when you became a poxy TPD sycophant.
                    I had hopes for you young padawan, but yuo have just turned into a nerd flirter like the rest of these sad gits.

you

your

Please tell us they haven't allowed you to breed
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                      You Sicko!
                      What? The Furby fireball, or the hamster? Seriously, the hamster was an accident.

Comment

Working...
                      X