• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Just been speaking to my mam - I was telling her about somthing me and my sis have planned for later in the year and I said - "What should we do?"

Her answer - "Take off your sock and piss in your shoe"

WTF??? How in the name of God is that helpful...... the woman is a looney. No wonder we ended up this way
    I like her already
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Yeh! having to actually do what you are being paid for, can really muck up your day
      I'm not paid enough for this, especially when there's 4 or 5 of them...

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I'm not paid enough for this, especially when there's 4 or 5 of them...
          I thought it would be more like 45

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I like her already
              Ummmm I think ye would get on quite well.....
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Byeeee
                Bye Sweetie
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

The peasantry are still massing outside... well, thronging, anyway

The carpet firm haven't even finished laying the red carpet yet... some of the horde have been here since lunchtime

They've built the crush barriers right up outside our entrance, meaning the general public are forced to inhale the fumes from anybody here who goes out for a smoke

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    The peasantry are still massing outside... well, thronging, anyway

The carpet firm haven't even finished laying the red carpet yet... some of the horde have been here since lunchtime

They've built the crush barriers right up outside our entrance, meaning the general public are forced to inhale the fumes from anybody here who goes out for a smoke
                    Hey Chimp - where have you been
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Byeeee
                      Bye Zeity

I came across some code that used the while(1) construct the other day

Comment

Working...
                      X