• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However they've produced a bug list (almost all trivial and cosmetic details), and the PM has asked me to give her an estimate of how many more days it will take to resolve them all.

I should have them all dealt with by the time I leave this evening... so that would be "zero", then

Comment

Several of them are down to a service provider, so not my problem... some of them are invalid.

Comment

As you can probably guess from my driveling, I'm not exactly feeling pressured by any of them

Comment

Still, might as well get them out of the way I suppose.

Later

Comment

Ho hum...

Comment

Might go soon... I'm the only person left on this floor (apart from the people in the studio)

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                Hi

Bye
                Hey Stu

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Hello sweetheart

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                What are women like hey?
                soft and tasty and flirty

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Evening denizens
                Hello Chimp
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Hello Chimp
                  Hi Angel

How's it going?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Hi Angel

How's it going?
                    Hello sweetpea - sorry, got sidetracked by Facebook - I'm addicted to that stupid staries game but I have regained my crown from Old Greg who tried to stal it from me and succeeded briefly...

How are you?? Busy I guess....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Hello sweetpea - sorry, got sidetracked by Facebook - I'm addicted to that stupid staries game but I have regained my crown from Old Greg who tried to stal it from me and succeeded briefly...

How are you?? Busy I guess....
                      Busyish. We're onto the interesting stuff now, which is good

Major ructions today... announcements to the City, major restructuring, disposal of assets not considered appropriate for the ongoing development of the company

Luckily I'm on the side that is building the future, unlike the poor sods who are about to become very much the past

Comment

Working...
                      X