• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Hi angel

Moderate to dull day today

Had a fun bit of work yesterday and this morning, but that's done now and I'm back with the dull stuff

Not sure when the delay to Exciting Project will be sorted out... with a bit of luck I'll get Something Interesting to work on next week, but they said that last week, so...
    Thats a shame luv

You don't seem to be enjoying it at all.....
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Thats a shame luv

You don't seem to be enjoying it at all.....
      It's not that bad, I suppose... just that the stuff I'm working on at the mo is pretty simple (by my standards, if that doesn't sound too arrogant ) and there keep on being delays to the exciting new project, so I carry on with the unchallenging stuff.

It doesn't help that ExClientCorp's accounts payable department is staffed by a mob of idiots somewhere lower down the scale than baboons, and have screwed up paying my November and December invoices. They had a query, which they sent to the relevant manager, completely ignoring the fact that he left the company before I did... and when they got no response, they just gave up and went back to sleep. So I now have to occasionally spend time on Y! Messenger, asking a mate/manager there to chase things up, which is just an annoyance

Still, it looks like that's nearly sorted now. But it all just adds to a general sense of gloom, not helped by SAD...

Comment

evening all

Comment

It's not that bad, I suppose... just that the stuff I'm working on at the mo is pretty simple (by my standards, if that doesn't sound too arrogant ) and there keep on being delays to the exciting new project, so I carry on with the unchallenging stuff.

It doesn't help that ExClientCorp's accounts payable department is staffed by a mob of idiots somewhere lower down the scale than baboons, and have screwed up paying my November and December invoices. They had a query, which they sent to the relevant manager, completely ignoring the fact that he left the company before I did... and when they got no response, they just gave up and went back to sleep. So I now have to occasionally spend time on Y! Messenger, asking a mate/manager there to chase things up, which is just an annoyance

Still, it looks like that's nearly sorted now. But it all just adds to a general sense of gloom, not helped by SAD...
          It doesn't sound arrogant at all, just sounds like it's a pain in the ass for you and not at all exciting...

Pah - accounts payable are tulip...

SAD - I hate it..... I think thats why my credit card took such a pounding this month, booking trips away...
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            evening all
            Hello Sweetheart
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Hello Sweetheart
              how are you? when are you seeing the toyboy?

Comment

evening all
                Hi Scourer

How's your mum today?

Comment

how are you? when are you seeing the toyboy?
                  Grand, thanks

Seeing him tomorrow, I think that's what we said last night...
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Hi Scourer

How's your mum today?
                    well enough to stop punching doctors! She is having trouble accepting the last 2 weeks - she can only remember 2 days of them.

2 weeks ago she could walk 7 miles without being out of breath - yesterday she managed 7 metres.

but generally I am really happy.

Andy how are you doing?

Comment

Grand, thanks

Seeing him tomorrow, I think that's what we said last night...
                      I think you said "stop snoring you ****"

Do you share many common interests with him? I mean apart from going at it like rabbits...

Comment

Working...
                      X