• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    A book or 'illustrated instruction manual'
    Love the description

Comment

I know but she's usually too tired from work - believe me I tried my damnedest (sp?) last night
      with my hardest

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        with my hardest

Yes that's what I meant
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

A book or 'illustrated instruction manual', an outfit for her, some furry 'restraints' and something else.
          12" inter changeable head, battery operated, throbbing, chrome, tool

or

a gimp mask

Comment

Yes that's what I meant
            If the Mrs says are you going to take precautions say "Yes, here's 2 Annadin to make sure you don't have a headache"

Comment

[QUOTE=FiveTimes;432230] 12" inter changeable head, battery operated, throbbing, chrome, tool

What Anne Summers sell power screwdrivers

Comment

I think I'll wander over to Covent Garden this lunchtime. Haven't been over there for a bit... there's so many FMBs in the office, going back and forth past my desk all day long, that I hardly need to leave at all

Still, a breath of fresh air would be nice.

Comment

[QUOTE=BA to the Stars;432232]
                  Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  12" inter changeable head, battery operated, throbbing, chrome, tool

What Anne Summers sell power screwdrivers
                  Something like that....
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I think I'll wander over to Covent Garden this lunchtime. Haven't been over there for a bit... there's so many FMBs in the office, going back and forth past my desk all day long, that I hardly need to leave at all

Still, a breath of fresh air would be nice.
                    We expect a report regarding the "sightseeing" on offer

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post

Something like that....
                      I remember going round to a friends house for drinks, and he came down the stairs holding a slight large rubber tool... we both found it funny, however his missus didn't. They aren't together anymore
                      Last edited by FiveTimes; 23 January 2008, 13:23.

Comment

Working...
                      X