• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week I ran into the mad woman who thinks I'm a journalist from the local rag and shouts abuse at me as I walk down the road

Said journo is usually in the pub, so I'll let him know his stalker has still got the wrong person

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I also asked if she would like some new pans for valentines
      That's a mistake no husband makes twice!

the lids are broken, and there is a big dent on one of them where she whacked me
      Except in your case!!!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        mind you - cooking disaster today! cooked free range chicken for correct time - started to carve and then...

... blood everywhere! some sort of blood pocket. gf never seen before . very very odd.

That's me off chicken for a month.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

my mother has been steadily improving all weekend.

she can drink through a straw...
          I thought that was just something hard geezers said to start fights?

Pick a window, you're leaving.

Can yer mother sew? Get her to stitch this.

Do ya like hospital food?

You talking to me or chewing a brick?

I'll be so unpleasant to you that you'll only be able to take your meals through a straw.

Comment

No problems, they love there super cool dad

I have a tendency to let things go, plus they chose a couple of good DVD's to watch during the journey

Well done!

Comment

Friday night saw priest - they are happy to baptize baby. twins a bit more complex but can be arranged.
              Why? How can twins be harder?

Is it 'cos one of the twins must be the spawn of the devil and have to be staked out in the woods for the wolves to eat? The tricky bit being the need to identify the evil one?

Or is that the pagans?

Comment

Just as long as you as not as good as Wilmslow - totally indespensible - and get forced into permanency...

Comment

might as well talk about price of fish...
                  That's too sad.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...154041,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    the board will soon be dominated by tpders. maybe it already is...
                    Contractor UK Bulletin Board Statistics
                    Threads: 24,520, Posts: 423,185, Members: 7,351

TPD: Total Posts: 69,734

TPD = 0.004% of all CUK threads
                    TPD = 16.478% of all CUK posts

Average thread length: 17.258 posts
                    TPD = 4040.497 times longer than the average length thread.

Ergo, TPD is about 1/6th of CUK and equivalent to over 4000 other threads!

Comment

DS23 8,011
                      zeitghost 6,751
                      TheFaQQer 6,373
                      BrowneIssue 5,293
                      Diver 5,265
                      cailin maith 5,211
                      BrilloPad 4,000
                      NickFitz 3,646

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...