• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    I'm off to bed.

I'm in the kennel as I forgot to post the important letter Mrs PRC had written.
    Goodnight PRC
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Pah, I still can't believe that I am the only one to wear PJ's to bed.... out of everyone....

Does that make me wierd?
      No. Its the mountains of other stupid sh*t that does it.

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Though forgetting to wear the pj bottoms makes you sexy...
      Not on me it doesn't. I recently had a batch of boxers with a defective button. Quite annoying when you are walking round the house and your member just falls out into full view. It was like Janet Jackson had been taking hints from Michael.

There is room for a cheeky Monkey but it will be a chilled out girlie holiday..
      Why do I not believe that.

Are you going out there to get married? If you did I would so marry you if you weren't already married and there were not laws against it.

I would be so in at the Kebab shop you and your new husband would open.

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      I'm alright, could be better, could be worse - just off out to grab some shopping before Waitrose shuts. Wedding plans. Erk. Too much money leaving my account at the mo.
      My mate is getting marries (24 ffs!). His fiance is the first of 4 sisters to get married. We have to take his dog to talk to them as when they all get together they get so high pitched they leave the sounds humans can hear.

You'll be grand sweetpea..... it'll all be worth it, you'll see....
      No, no it won't. Women are far too irrational to be entrusted with anything as delicate as your heart.

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Its cost a bit of cash, but I can honestly say I've never had such a day ever..
      I'm with you 100% on this one. I can honestly say I've never had such a day in my life either. Then again I'm not married.

Comment

Breaking News.

New security procedures in place for CM. If she wants access from now on she has to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35oAe2FZweg - Safe For Work.

RH demonstrated the correct procedure for challenging CM.

Comment

Oh! Hi Sockpuppet, didn't hear your truck pull in

Comment

Neither did those call girls in Ipswich.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Oh! Hi Sockpuppet, didn't hear your truck pull in

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                Breaking News.

New security procedures in place for CM. If she wants access from now on she has to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35oAe2FZweg - Safe For Work.

RH demonstrated the correct procedure for challenging CM.

Comment

Ha Ha.

Found out I am taking a married friend speed dating. She is changing her name for the evening and losing the wedding ring.

The weird thing is I will have to try to chat her up. There could be some comedy mileage in this.

Comment

Or an illicit romance

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Or an illicit romance
                      It's not funny. I have already been asked seriously on a number of occasions if I am having an affair with her.

The last time her mum and my mum double teamed me. Ok, so it doesn't help when I say "Yes" and so does she but its funny to us.

Comment

Working...
                      X