• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'm going to the Pub!!

Bye
    bye
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      I'm going to the Pub!!

Bye
      Shock, Horror, CM Drinking!!!! Swoon
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Dinners ready

Later Dudes
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          And - as the doors close - that's 11k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I tell MrsF - it's all a matter of me getting my timing right.

Later all

nice one! congrats to the faqqer

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            That's why wifey is doing it

No, Fully masked and suited, and the Artex was done in 1991, which means no Asbestos. But the yellow paint underneath looks like it could be lead based, hence the suit and mask.
            "And when you've got a good 'un mate, you got it good!"

Although that was in reference to a goat, but I'm sure you get the point.

Hi Everybody
            What ho!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

and godlike brownei!

Comment

and we've just come back from minids23's first ever swimming lesson.

Comment

Dinners ready

Later Dudes
                  That was quick.

Bye!
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

msisds23 doesn't need them anymore as she is quite proficient.

Comment

Later Dudes
                      Diver, you are the 'later dude'!

Comment

Working...
                      X