• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    and so begins sockpuppets assault on TPD.
    morning SockPuppet - how are you today?

Comment

Hi All

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Just jhad to text the BFH - I am really depressed now
        yesterday at the school play we got a letter - kikds party on Thursday. kids have to take food to school. Why can't school give 1 week notice?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Hi All
          morning 5*

How are you?

Comment

Just jhad to text the BFH - I am really depressed now
            BFH ?

Comment

yesterday at the school play we got a letter - kikds party on Thursday. kids have to take food to school. Why can't school give 1 week notice?
              Anyway I texted the BFH to telll her to get some food for it. And I called. She lives with her bf so I can't go round. I really really reall hate THAT woman.

Comment

Same thing happened to me. Down to the supermarket, pick up some cakes.. done.

morning 5*

How are you?
                Good, I have a feeling it will be a very good day, yourself ?

Comment

as opposed to a browne issue (roflmfao)
                  Who could be opposed to BrowneIssue?

oppps - apologies BrowneIssue - and good morning
                  Mornin'
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    BFH ?
                    oopss - sorry - B**ch/B**tard from hell. In this case its b**ch obviously!

You have to have a decree absolute before you are allowed to use the term.

Comment

oopss - sorry - B**ch/B**tard from hell. In this case its b**ch obviously!

You have to have a decree absolute before you are allowed to use the term.
                      A bit like voldormort - she who must not be named

Comment

Working...
                      X