• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

49994 - pali and a full house!

Comment

Tony banks started university. Before they got together. For the tresspass album? or was it nursery cryme?

Comment

Today, 07:30 #49994
        BrilloPad
        Super poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

49994 - pali and a full house!

Just for the record...

Comment

Can't be many to go now - only 4 or 5? closer and closer...

Comment

drivel drivel drivel.

Its only right that 50000 post should be drivel I think.

Comment

drivel would summarize this thread quite nicely! IMO. You may disagree.

Comment

Test Please Delete

jdjdsjd

Edit - Well this was 50000 - I wonder who could have deleted a post to move theirs to 50000 instead????
                Last edited by TheFaQQer; 18 December 2007, 07:37.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel

Comment

Morning Faqqer - how are you?

Comment

Annoyed that someone stole 50000 by deleting a post from me. I wonder who could have done that,eh?

STILL - WE BOTH KNOW WHO GOT IT.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X