• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I'm at the dept pi$$ up drinking wine out of a cardboard cup at my desk
    All my colleagues have gone to the pub.

I think the idea is to get a few beers down, then head off to the ClientCorp do (starts 7pm) and make themselves sick on the bar tab

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Having a good time sweetheart?
      yes a great time Other half is out with the girls as well
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Mrs M has done quite well today. New watch, leather jacket, ear rings and a nice pair of FMB's
        and I've got nothing....

Comment

Mrs M has done quite well today. New watch, leather jacket, ear rings and a nice pair of FMB's
          Shhhhhh the Chimp will go mental - he loves FMB's
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

and I've got nothing....

I'm sure you'll do well
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

kids have just seen the dancing bananas and they love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                I'm sure you'll do well
                I'd better.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  All my colleagues have gone to the pub.

I think the idea is to get a few beers down, then head off to the ClientCorp do (starts 7pm) and make themselves sick on the bar tab
                  Apparently last year they had one generic tab of unknown size for everybody (up to 800 people) and, as everybody was afraid it would run out, they all got totally trollied in the first hour

This year, each individual has been allocated their own tab... not sure how much (as I'm not going).

Comment

Although its about the art of giving not receiving, and I would rather see the other half and kids open loads. Make it all worth while.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Shhhhhh the Chimp will go mental - he loves FMB's
                      FMBs

Comment

Working...
                      X