• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

127 photos in all.

Nice. I like my little camera - the quality may be dire, but it's worth it for the random shots I mysteriously end up with. One of these days I'll get a proper one - but I'd be worried about losing/damaging it. I think my camera ended up being passed around people randomly - don't remember taking half of those!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      I know - they were quite funny... in all my pics of them they are grinning like a bunch of loons....
      Pot, meet kettle

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      They are pretty good..... I gues syour new camera was worth it then?
      Definitely. Remember, those are reduced to 1024 X 768 for upload, then probably crunched further by Facebook.

So the full resolution of something ridiculous like 3500 X 2600 means I can get very high res images of just a small part of the shot... not thinking about upskirt shots or anything...

Comment

Flipping rotate

Just flipped quickly through those hundred odd photo's. Can we have them all the right way up please. I now have whiplash and Dizziness

Good pics though considering the lighting (and subjects )

Well done
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          127 photos in all.

Nice. I like my little camera - the quality may be dire, but it's worth it for the random shots I mysteriously end up with. One of these days I'll get a proper one - but I'd be worried about losing/damaging it. I think my camera ended up being passed around people randomly - don't remember taking half of those!
          I had it for ages, and gave it back to you in the second place we went to. Either I saw it on the table and grabbed it as we left, or I'd forogtten about it and found it in my pocket.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Flipping rotate

Just flipped quickly through those hundred odd photo's. Can we have them all the right way up please. I now have whiplash and Dizziness
            They are the right way up

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I had it for ages, and gave it back to you in the second place we went to. Either I saw it on the table and grabbed it as we left, or I'd forogtten about it and found it in my pocket.
              Point proven - thanks for that! I'd be more worried about losing the pics than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                They are the right way up
                They, or You, were more p!ssed than I thought then
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  Point proven - thanks for that! I'd be more worried about losing the pics than anything else.
                  I relied on my phone, tried to take pics, had it in the wrong mode, gave up.

I've got a great 20 second video of the floor though.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Must remember that I have a cheapo camera in the car for the Manchester do.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

The phone on my desk (which is actually the desk of somebody who's away at the moment) just rang with an outside call

Upon answering it I was asked for somebody I'd never heard of, but who definitely isn't based in this office.

I had to admit to the caller that I didn't know enough about the phone system to be able to transfer them to the switchboard, nor did I know what ClientCorp's phone number is

This is why I never usually answer phones

Comment

Working...
                      X