• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you 'fluently' play a musical instrument?

Comment

Have you ever assaulted a police officer?

Comment

Have you changed a nappy?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Do you personally know an A-List celeb?

Hi NF
          Hi RH

Define A-List.

I once had to chivvy the Sugababes out of the way so I could get to the coffee machine, but I didn't know who they were. They were in the way so I said "Excuse me" but they just turned round and goggled at me; after a couple of seconds, when it became apparent that they weren't going to move, I said "Can I get past please?" and they suddenly realised that I wasn't asking to talk to them, I just wanted them out of my way

I was more concerned with the assorted problems in applied set theory that I was dealing with in writing my XSLT, and assumed that they were some silly teenage-ish girls who were cluttering the place up while they waited to see someone.

Turned out the people they were waiting to see were the DJs from the network evening show.

Oh well. I got my coffee.

And that Heidi (if that's the blonde one's name - Kevin Hewick reckoned it was last time I went for a drink with him) does a beautiful simper when she's looking right into your eyes accepting the fact that she is, in fact, as thick as you think she is

Seemed like a nice bunch of girls.

Comment

Do you know your own IQ? If so, what is it (be honest)?
            Always used to be somewhere around 165 - 175 when I was about twenty years old (although the tests are potentially pretty arbitrary).

A quarter of a century later, I haven't got a clue.

Probably wallowing with the imbeciles at the 150 mark these days - I haven't striven to adapt my lifestyle to potentiate the maximisation of my IQ, as I figured it would be easier to slip into a decline than to waste a load of effort on enhancement

Now about to eat my supper (disease meant I ate no food of any note for several days this week, and I'm very peckish as a result), so I'll catch up later

Comment

Quiet here

I'm watching that "Numb3rs" program; its quality is probably summed up by the lines that just went by:

"So the entire hard drive is encrypted?"

"Or... {look like you're experiencing an amazing insight} partitioned!"

Presumably they'll pop down Wal-Mart, buy a copy of Partition Magic (ignoring the fact that they could buy it online, as that makes for very dull TV) and crack the case after the fifteenth and finally successful attempt to install Windows ME.

Or something...
              Last edited by NickFitz; 1 December 2007, 06:18. Reason: ai can haz spelingz

Comment

Wow - it's so quiet in here.........
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I see the night shift were at it again.....
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Although I am not sure why RH was up so late...
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Anyway...

Questions ahoy...

Describe a time when you were really properly frightened.
                      when my Dad was ill

When was the last time you woke up with little recollection of the previous night's events?
                      thsi morning....
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X