• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emergency over
    I just found
    Some 25 year old
    rum
    in
    the cupboard

it beats the bottle of famous grouse that's been there since time began as it's so utterly foul. And I'm not going to appreciate the Armagnac in this state

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      ROTFL

Legend, pure legend.

Any more excruciating stories??
      Like the morning I woke up still drunk from the night before (a far too regular occurrence over the past 25 years) and pulled my shoes on to find I HAD thrown up in the night after all?a

That was a MacD's as well.

Completely wrecks a pair of shoes, that does. Even when there is nothing visible on the outside. Rotted in days, they did.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

ROTFL

Legend, pure legend.

Once went to a posh crowded restaurant. to impress a new girl, had Lobster.

Squirted lemon in my left eye, jerked my other hand up and stabbed myself in the right eye with a lobster claw

Never saw her again, she was gone when I came back from the managers office after having my injury treated.

Embarrassing enough for you
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Ooooooh. Kebabs.

Did I mention that the other corner has a kebab shop that's still open?
          It's bloody horrible though, but I'm half-cut, so my tastebuds won't let me know until the morning.

Mmmmm.

What's the safest thing to order from your average nasty kebab shop, to minimise the risk of gut rot?

Comment

ROTFL

Legend, pure legend.

This IS anonymous, isn't it?

I bought a flat. Lived there on my own. 3 months later, met the people in the flat below. Invited myself in for drinkypoos. The lady of the flat downstairs dropped in to the conversation: "And of course, we can hear EVERYTHING from your flat."

"Everything?"

"Oh yes, what you do to yourself in bed, how long you spend on the loo, what you do in the shower. I think you need a girlfriend."

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, thanks for that.

I'm going to have to put some serious thought into embarrassing moments of my own to share. I don't remember anything just yet but it will come to me, oh yes, there are some crackers back there in my foggy memories. Mind - some are so unique I risk being identified. Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Squirted lemon in my left eye, jerked my other hand up and stabbed myself in the right eye with a lobster claw

Never saw her again
                I'm not surprised! Did it take long to learn Braille?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Never saw her again, she was gone when I came back from the managers office after having my injury treated.

Embarrassing enough for you

My wife came in wanting to know what I was laughing at. She says:

"Poor sod".

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    I'm not surprised! Did it take long to learn Braille?
                    I still live in dread of ever meeting her again (and I have never spoken or told of that incident until now 30 years on)
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Ooooooh. Kebabs.

Did I mention that the other corner has a kebab shop that's still open?
                      It's bloody horrible though, but I'm half-cut, so my tastebuds won't let me know until the morning.

Mmmmm.

What's the safest thing to order from your average nasty kebab shop, to minimise the risk of gut rot?
                      The 7-Up.

Comment

Working...
                      X