• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Arrr. She's so cute, giggling with those sleep kitten eyes.

Nope. Got away with it!

Cobblers... now she wants a cup of tea...
    You lucky sod!

My wife would have battered me
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      So I've found myself in the night shift?
      Yeah, it's great. You get a higher rate on the night shift.

(Don't tell the dayies.) (Do we have a sort-of-derogatory-word for the day shift?)
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Welcome realityhack, to the nighttime lunatic and drivelers society
        I'm not a stranger to drivel. It's an honour to contribute to the madly spiraling post-count of TPD.

This week, I went to work for one day commando-in-a-suit.

I'm likely to share more drivel with the world as I've had a few wife-beaters this evening.

Comment

By wife-beaters you should know what I mean and It's nice to hear a married man speak about how cute his wiffy is... fair play.

Comment

I only drink it with cream, and we got cream (the wrong cream)
            "Oh, but Mother! You know I don't like the caviare at The Ritz. Why can't we go to Claridges?"
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

we have set sleeping arrangements. not separate beds.

She sleeps at the front of the house where she can't hear me typing, and I don't sleep at the back

(no! it's not a typo) I do of course join her after the sandman's been

Comment

Oh, and I went to work 2 days in a row wearing the same clothes. Sans boxers the second day. I have absolutely no idea where they are.

Comment

Yeah, it's great. You get a higher rate on the night shift.

(Don't tell the dayies.) (Do we have a sort-of-derogatory-word for the day shift?)
                  Normal people ?

Comment

"Oh, but Mother! You know I don't like the caviare at The Ritz. Why can't we go to Claridges?"
                    Peasant

Comment

Normal people ?
                      Normal is a derogatory word.

Comment

Working...
                      X