• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i try to avoid the pub. means too much beer. i stick to a nice little restaurant and settle down with a good book. maybe have a couple of glasses of dutch brew... grief. i sound ancient... consulting lark means that it is real easy to overdo the beer and food.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      There was yesterday's fiasco when I joked about snatching 33333 from The FaQQer, and the server stalled just long enough that I actually did so

I don't think he's forgiven me yet

But I've not had a multiple-of-a-thousand
      nah - rubbish. i was there. there was no agreement to gift it to him. at least not one that i saw. if you had left it - someone else would have got it and not necessarily the faq.

Comment

not far now.

Comment

this might be your opportunity.

Comment

only a few score more.

Comment

and then someone else will jump in and snatch it from under our noses.

Comment

actually, i'm not that bothered. i'd be happier if i could get this thing to work faster.

Comment

see if i can get two posts in a minute

Comment

yay! i think i just did.

Comment

i did! i did!

Comment

Working...
                      X