• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This what you were after Brownie?
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      been hitting the sleeping pills this week, and they barely work.
      Funny metabolism.
      Twice been in hospital under general anesthetic. woke up when they were closing on the op table the first time.

second time I woke up as they were transferring me from the table to the gurney(after the op luckily). scared the hell out of them
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

morning Mr Brown

Comment

It's the fresh cream cake counter I have to stay away from in Tesco
          Why's that? Court order? ASBO?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk View Post
            morning Mr Brown
            Hello!

I'm not actually here, BTW.

I have just travelled forward in time from 03:03 a.m., circa post 35342. I'm trying to catch up.

I probably won't join real-time until about 07:30.

Comment

your post now old chap
              Most excellent!

Well done!

Comment

could murder for a cup of tea right now
                If you'd kill for a Tesco's own brand premium tea, no wonder you're banned from cream cake counters.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                  Some random named puterDude also seems unable to sleep.

Well done!

Comment

One of the minor significant numbers that some prat started the tpd races for.
                    palindromic numbers
                    100s
                    1000s
                    and 10s of thousands.
                    I got 30,000
                    and number sequences: 23456, 34567

Presumably, there will be a dash for 54321, the next decreasing sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                      I don't understand the rules...
                      They become apparent in time.

It is far more logical than Mornington Crescent.

Comment

Working...
                      X