• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the change from day shift to night shift can be like that

Comment

every little helps young tay.

Comment

i've shifted from desktop back to laptop and by gum my laptop is s l o w.

Comment

i'd been hiding in the dungeon doing test director stuff and just realised that it was approaching 19.30

Comment

so most of the office will have long since left. leaving my laptop open on view and ready to be halfinched by anyone desiring it.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              i'd been hiding in the dungeon doing test director stuff and just realised that it was approaching 19.30
              Not here it isn't - are you in Cheeseland?

Comment

not that they would have used it for long before cursing and thowing hissy fits.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Not here it isn't - are you in Cheeseland?
                  yeah the lowland of dairy products.

Comment

cor it takes so long to refresh the page and is making too much noise for my liking.

Comment

don't really fancy buying a new one though. not yet anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X