• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Evening, Stu!

Hello FaQQer How's your weekend?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      And now that I've caught up with TPD - is there anyone still here??
      Just popped back in

I've been lurking while you caught up...

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Evening all. I've just woken up from a weird hallucinatory dream where I was having a very interesting conversation about politics. With the cat. I'm too tired to catch up, I'm starting from here.
      Hi Stu

Were the cat's views tenable?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Just popped back in

I've been lurking while you caught up...

Hi Stu

Were the cat's views tenable?
        Hi Nick

He was putting forward a case for nationalising Northern Rock, and I was calling him a communist and asking if he called all his cat friends "comrade".

I think he was definitely on the intellectual high ground, I was just being a rabble rouser...
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

The pharmacist chap told me this afternoon I was only allowed to buy one pack, because Day Nurse can be converted to methamphetamine quite easily.
          In New Zealand pseudoephedrine cold and flu remedies can be bought over the counter.

The refined product is called "P". Quite a lot of it is consumed over there.

You can get questioned quite thoroughly when you try to buy cold and flu medicine over there which seems a bit over the top unless you understand the reason why they are doing it.

Comment

Hi Nick

He was putting forward a case for nationalising Northern Rock, and I was calling him a communist and asking if he called all his cat friends "comrade".

I think he was definitely on the intellectual high ground, I was just being a rabble rouser...

Comment

I've never had Day Nurse before, it's definitely perked me up
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

My cat's a communist. I'm going to rename him Scargill.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Or maybe Comrade Scargill.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Which gives me an idea...
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Hm, I'm not sure it's the right image for me...
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X