• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Are you registed with Amazon ? They go for a higher price
    I'm not, but if I can make more money then I soon will be!
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Someone may be lurking, then sneak in and grab it at the last minute.
      Indeed

Comment

But the missus is also looking for some new clothes for when she is away next weekend
        It's no fun being dragged off clothes shopping, nodding your head and saying "Yes, it looks lovely". Sadly I can offer you no suggestions in how to mitigate this pain.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'm not, but if I can make more money then I soon will be!
          I got 340 for one on amazon, so take off the 50 fees plus 20 postage I still made 70 per unit

Comment

It's no fun being dragged off clothes shopping, nodding your head and saying "Yes, it looks lovely". Sadly I can offer you no suggestions in how to mitigate this pain.
            And I've got to drag two kids with me while she is in the changing room

Comment

I got 340 for one on amazon, so take off the 50 fees plus 20 postage I still made 70 per unit
              £50 in fees
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

John lewis are constantly adding wii's every couple of mins, but only 1/2 every 10 mins. So there is a chance you could pick one up for 178 free delivery there

Comment

£50 in fees
                  It might be more for newbie sellers... Closer to 20%

Comment

Go for a BIN or a 1 day auction

Comment

with immediate payment

Comment

Working...
                      X