• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those bastidjin fargin iceholes at the DVLA have just sent me a letter informing me that I am being fined me for failing to inform them that I scrapped a vehicle.
    Good thing is, I have a letter from them, thanking me for informing them that I scrapped the vehicle.
    Wonder if I should ignore the second letter and let them take it to court, or would I be prosecuted for wasting the courts time?
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      I know - I got a from her for saying I had a thing for white stockings, and next thing I knew, she changed her avatar...
      Never mind, I'm sure we can talk her into putting it back when she logs on drunk one night
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Hello FaQQer

I've drunk quite a lot of scotch since I posted that, it's starting to numb the pain now.
        Ah good, I was starting to get worried, too.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Well - i said I'll catch up later

but there's rather a lot of posts to look through

Anything interesting?

any of DS's questions worth answering?
          Hello, Bear!

There's me getting tipsy, DiscoStu on the verge of death from man 'flu and The FaQQer is desperately trying to catch up with us.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Have you checked online to see if someone has posted how to change the fan?

I was lucky with my Sony FX201 - replacing the fan is a common requirement so there were step-by-step photo instructions available.
            I have an IBM hardware maintenance manual with full instructions, but I'm still scared about taking my laptop to bits!
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

When I'm not so busy I am going to blitz the lot of you on tpd.
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Those bastidjin fargin iceholes at the DVLA have just sent me a letter informing me that I am being fined me for failing to inform them that I scarpped a vehicle.
                Good thing is, I have a letter from them, thanking me for informing them that I scarpped the vehicle.
                Wonder if I should ignore the second letter and let them take it to court, or would I be prosecuted for wasting the courts time?
                Hello Diver.

That means there's 4 of us!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  Are we talking about DBA Bloke?
                  ElectricChair - possibly DBA_bloke but I'm not sure.

I thought it was LMI or s.a but it's not.

Oh well, he's gone for the time being...
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Those bastidjin fargin iceholes at the DVLA have just sent me a letter informing me that I am being fined me for failing to inform them that I scarpped a vehicle.
                    Good thing is, I have a letter from them, thanking me for informing them that I scarpped the vehicle.
                    Probably best just to give them a ring and let them know.

I worked on a project there last year, believe it or not they're mostly really nice people!
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

When I'm not so busy I am going to blitz the lot of you on tpd.
                      Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Comment

Working...
                      X