• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Don't mind them lot, they're losers!!!

Still, one likes to get along with the neighbours, even if they are a bit boring and serious

Comment

Pork chop soon...

Comment

I've sent a few guesses to people on FB, so check your FB inbox and see if you're one of the lucky ones
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Still, one likes to get along with the neighbours, even if they are a bit boring and serious
          Uggghhhh they all procrastinate so much and check your spelling and they are mean...
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            I read somewhere an argument for justifying a cleaner as a business expense. can't remember how it's done, and it seemed a touch dodgy to me, so I binned it.

Might be worth asking in the accounting board - it was in one of those advice newsletters you get occasionally.
            I don't think I'd risk a spanking from Hector for it. Plus even if it was expensable, I still wouldn't be allowed
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I've sent a few guesses to people on FB, so check your FB inbox and see if you're one of the lucky ones
              Nope, I'm still Billy No-Mates
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Uggghhhh they all procrastinate so much and check your spelling and they are mean...
                Ugggghhh

FFS Carling, get a grip
                Last edited by NickFitz; 21 November 2007, 19:47. Reason: Forgot to be mean :-)

Comment

Uggghhh
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Ugggghhh
                    Git
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ugggghhh
                      Dammit, beat me to it
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X