• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    It will only take an hour
    Well... I suppose...

But what shall I write about?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Might be worth taking tpd to 31000 as well
      That almost feels obligatory. It would be a shame to leave it to the 'weekies'.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I am going for the 3,100 on the personal posts
        Well, '5' seems a little more achievable than the '320' you think I could do!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          I don't think I'll have the stamina. I went to bed about 4:15 and got up at 7:30. Since it is the 3rd short night in a row, I'm feeling the effects now.
          I have a raging infection in the hand I damaged yesterday, so am on antibiotics now.
          Not the wound I sutured either. It is in a cut between the fingers that I did on friday
          Go figure
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Well, '5' seems a little more achievable than the '320' you think I could do!
            2 and 1/2 hours posting flat out

Comment

Go for it

Comment

Or have you got work tomorrow ?

Comment

Comment

I have a raging infection in the hand I damaged yesterday, so am on antibiotics now.
                    Not the wound I sutured either. It is in a cut between the fingers that I did on friday
                    Go figure

My dad did a good one. Stabbed himself between the fingers with a bamboo cane. I ran him up to A&E and they got the bits out. Loads stitches.

It came up in a big green & purple lump and it burst about 2 weeks later and a 2" piece of bamboo came out.

Yummy.

Except my dad didn't bother taking the antibiotics.

Comment

Just 1,899 more posts to my next goal

Comment

Working...
                      X