• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just dipping in to say congrats to Faqqer on the big 5 k

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Here is a useful contribution from me: here.

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Just off to the station to head off to a conference, so...

Good night all

Comment

Its snowing

Comment

but I haven't seen any gritters

Comment

so the morning drive in could be quite an adventure

Comment

Decided it was time to give Mrs Monkey a helping hand with the cleaning, so I arrange for a firm to give us a quote for cleaning once a week, nothing special - just bathrooms, kitchen, hall stairs and landing and bedrooms.
                  Then alternate the next week to do the dining room and living room instead of a couple of bedrooms. I didn't think it would be too much - couple of hours a week, so I thought about 20 quid week.

The quote turned out to be best part of 50/week.

So who out there has a cleaner and how much do you pay ? Is this the going rate ?

Comment

Maybe I should have put the cleaner post on general and done a poll, but I can imagine the replies... You are a contractor, just pay it etc....

Comment

And some smart arse would ask if they could put it through the books as a valid business expense.

Comment

Working...
                      X