• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Is this the "People talking to themselves" thread?
    I think it's the "seventeen different people talking at cross-purposes without listening to each other will create a really confusing thread" thread.

Either that or an exercise in chaos theory.

I'm supposed to be contacting a friend whose life (I was informed by a mutual acquaintance in the pub) has just gone tits up, and I feel like can't until I find out what happened at Heathrow...

I'm a bad person; gonna txt and then catch up

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      (Ooh - just noticed I got 22722!)

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        WOW! Thanks for pointing that out. I nearly missed it. An important event. Like when the mileometer goes to 10000 in the car.

Here it is.

MY 1000TH POST!!!!!
        W00T!!!

Comment

Right - that's me done now.

See you tomorrow / tonight / sometime.

I've done 350 posts today, which I think is plenty. And it keeps the Troll at bay

I went off to the pub halfway through, but nonetheless I felt it was a gripping saga, despite the unworthy moanings and grumblings of that coterie of itinerants who clutter this place.

The simple fact that you didn't just cut'n'paste a load of irrelevant gubbins from Wikipedia, but instead presented a complete and, dare I say, breathtaking narrative sets you head and shoulders above those who are so quick to castigate those they perceive as the idle of our society, yet who seek spurious kudos by dint of their ability to do "Ctrl-C" [switch tabs] "Ctrl-V" every thirty seconds or so.

You undoubtedly deserve the hitherto-unrevealed Eighth Banana:

Last edited by NickFitz; 17 November 2007, 03:45. Reason: typo :-( (well, it is late)

Comment

BTW, the brothel appeared to be open for business again when I walked past tonight.

The local rag, reporting on the ongoing investigation a few days after the armed robbery, stated that "the massage parlour appeared not to be open for business last night."

I know some of their journalists, and I'm surprised they can tell if a brothel's open or not

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I went off to the pub halfway through, but nonetheless I felt it was a gripping saga, despite the unworthy moanings and grumblings of that coterie of itinerants who clutter this place.

The simple fact that you didn't just cut'n'paste a load of irrelevant gubbins from Wikipedia, but instead presented a complete and, dare I say, breathtaking narrative sets you head and shoulders above those who are so quick to castigate those they perceive as the idle of our society, yet who seek spurious kudos by dint of their ability to do "Ctrl-C" [switch tabs] "Ctrl-V" every thirty seconds or so.

You undoubtedly deserve the hitherto-unrevealed Eighth Banana:

quite right too.

Comment

i'm tired.

Comment

one coffee down. another and i should be ok.

Comment

then i'll have a slice of marmite toast in 10 mins. that should kick start my day.

Comment

the frost is not quite so severe thismorning. i don't think i will need to scrape the car too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X