• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk View Post
    well we never stopped speaking. But there was a tiff. Amazingly the next night she apologised and took all my suggestions on board! I am a lucky man to have a level headed sane woman.
    I would like a level headed sane sister...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Thats what I though go home on 23rd - come back to Manc on 29th.

Would you be really pissed off if I don't come back to Manc??
      If I didn't get a chance to see you over the festive period then I would be quite annoyed, but that's me not your b/f.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your arguments with your sis CM. Keep posting though, gives me something to read in between posting my crap
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          If I didn't get a chance to see you over the festive period then I would be quite annoyed, but that's me not your b/f.
          I don't think he will be too happy but I'd rather him be pissed off with me than her. Her capability for emotional guilt is staggering..... and she'll do it so that the whole family think I am evil bitch from hell!!
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

But given the current situation with your b/f I'd say head back to Manc.

If she split with her BF in August she's had three months to at least start to get herself together. Having you around for an extra couple of days over CHristmass won;t make that much differance I wouldn't have though.

Comment

how's your father?

Comment

If she is likely to cause trouble with the rest of the family, get in there first and tell them you are going to spend New Year with the b/f cos you've had a rocky patch and want to spend it together. Put your side of the story in first.

Comment

book a holiday abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    how's your father?
                    He's grand, thanks... beginning to get some confidence back.. got plenty to moan about so mustn't be too bad
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      But given the current situation with your b/f I'd say head back to Manc.

If she split with her BF in August she's had three months to at least start to get herself together. Having you around for an extra couple of days over CHristmass won;t make that much differance I wouldn't have though.
                      I know... I wouldn't have thought it would make that much difference but it clearly does to her!
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X