• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be posting a few times on here

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Get yourself a copy of Football Manager, and see if Liverpool can win the Premiership...
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I've just had steak pie, chips, peas and gravy and now I have to magic myself out of the way before the other halves work collegues turn up for a "Body Shop" party.
        Greetings

Comment

I've just started cooking an extremely large pork chop, which will definitely be served with fried potatoes. I am still uncertain whether, in addition, to have petits pois and gravy, or just heat up a small tin of beans

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Get yourself a copy of Football Manager, and see if Liverpool can win the Premiership...
            I don't think I have that much time

Comment

Or I could go all plebby and just have ketchup - seems to me that should count as one of my "five a day"

Comment

(which is always more like "five a month" in my case.)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I've just started cooking an extremely large pork chop, which will definitely be served with fried potatoes. I am still uncertain whether, in addition, to have petits pois and gravy, or just heat up a small tin of beans
                  petit pois and gravy would be my choice

Comment

Pork chop and baked beans... That just doesnt' go

Comment

I might have a little browse on some torrent sites for football manager, unless I get buy it and class it as business software.

Comment

Working...
                      X